Stories from the North Pole
Looking for a unique event for children for Christmas or Christmas in July or the Christmas Season?
Cincy Santa™ (Santa Pat) would love to come visit and tell some stories to the children, which includes a little ‘Santa’ magic.
During a 30-45 minute performance, he will answer many of the questions that children have about Santa and the North Pole, such as:
- How do fairies help with Christmas?
- How do reindeer fly?
- How did Rudolph’s nose become a red light?
- How does Santa get down the chimney?
- How does Santa get all the toys in his bag?
- How does Santa get to all the homes in one night?
- And More
The children will experience the wonder of Santa, discover some secrets of the North Pole and may even get to help Santa collect some fairy dust from real fairies. At the end of Storytelling Santa will be available for pictures with children.
- Due to extra time needed to set up props the cost for this is $275.00
“Stories from the North Pole” is available in July, November, and December, and if you are interested book your “Stories from the North Pole” with Santa Now!